Saturday 8 September 2012

New CID cosmetic i-flutter

CID Cosmetic i-Flutter mascara. 

i-Flutter is a mascara which is introduced by a new brand known as CID cosmetics. It is a double brush lengthening mascara that is sold at a reasonable price due to its great qualities and expensive looking packaging. The mascara itself works very well by separating each individual lash as well as giving it a natural look. 


I believe this is one of my favorite mascara out of all the mascara's I have in my collection although I am much of a fake lashes girl, I always give this mascara a go when am not in a mood of wearing eyelashes or when am going to school. It is one of the best mascara's I have ever used along with No7 extreme lengths mascara which I haven't repurchased due to owning this fabulous to-die-for mascara. The reason I must say I labelled this product 'to-die-for' would be because it lengthens my lashes to an extent where they look naturally long and seem like I am not wearing any product on my lashes as they still look natural yet lengthy!


CID cosmetic have done a brilliant job with designing the package very well, it has a mirror effect which gives it an expensive look and something which you wont feel cheap when taking it out in public. Even though it may look heavy, I do say it is still not a con as it makes the product feel expensive and pricey.


It is a double brush which allows one to give their lashes volume and length without giving them a clumpy look as it works well for separating each lash brilliantly. By using one or two coats of the product, it gives a natural look which you can wear to school or work whereas by using three or more coats, it gives a dramatic look to an eye which can be worn when going out to dinner or parties which is the whole reason why this mascara is worth every penny.


The brush of the product is full of bristles which works fine to separate each lash and give a clump free finish. Its works fantastically well and is sold at the price of £18.50 throughout my online stores. It is a an awesome product for eyelashes as well as brilliant for those who have sensitive eyes. It is not something which will fade away or flake off after a couple of hours and it definitely isn't hard to wash off. 

Where to buy the product- http://www.newcidcosmetics.com/i-flutter-eyes-p-18.html

Let me know in the comments box below what you think of this product. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment