Saturday 8 September 2012

Top 5 perfumes on my wishlist

Perfume wishlist.

An extreme perfume addict. Don't you just love it when you have another product to add to your growing collection. I love buying perfumes, even better when I receive them as presents! I would definitely say that floral/fruity scent is something I always go for. They have to last long and not something which will make me feel sick when I wear a bit too much on. The perfumes which have stayed on my wishlist for quite a time now would have to be:

1. Valentino Valentina.


Heart notesWhite Floral Bouquet (Amalfi Orange Blossom, Tuberose, Jasmine), Wild Strawberry
Top notesCalabrian Bergamot, Alba Truffle
Base notes: Amber, Cedar
ScentFloral Oriental
FeelFeminine



2. Vivienne Westwood Cheeky Alice.

Heart notes: Peony, Rose
Top notes: Lily of the Valley
Base notes: Woody, Musky
Scent: Floral
Feel: Fun















3. Jimmy Choo EDP

Glamorous in attitude, confident, intelligent and with a sense of fashion and fun, the fragrance is a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. It’s a fragrance inspired by modern women – strong, empowered, beautiful, seductive and alluring with a hidden and mysterious sense of confident sexuality.
















4. DKNY Golden delicious

Heart notes: White Rose, Casablanca Lily, Vanilla Orchid
Top notes: Orange Flower Water, Golden Apple
Base notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Teakwood
Scent: Floral
Feel: Radian












5. Elie Saab EDT

The fragrance opens with a soaring harmony of delicately acidulated Mandarin blossoms.
The heart unfolds into a veil of radiant crystalline white flowers, supported by Gardenia and Orange blossom.
The delicious Rose Honey softness of the base envelops the skin like precious chiffon.




















Now that i have shared with you my top 5 wish list, I would love it if you could share yours in the comment box below! :)

2 comments: