Thursday 13 September 2012

Whats in my school bag?

Whats in my school bag?





Since I was so bored today with no homework to do whatsoever, I decided why not do a 'whats in my school bag?' post where I could show you what I carry to school. As I am aware you should all be familiar with this tag as many YouTubers and bloggers have done this in the past which is one of my favorites, it allows you to steal many of their organisational tips and ideas but of course since its my first tag post, it may not be as good as theirs anyways lets get started...



So this is the bag which I take to school and carry all my school items in. It from New Look sold for £14.99.   This bag features double buckle straps, snap buckle fastening, crocodile print flap, carry handle and an adjustable shoulder strap. It is a stylish satchel which can be used for work/college/everyday use. 


  1. Marc by Marc Jacobs make-up bag where I keep all these small items.
  2. No7 Protect & Perfect day cream, sample size.
  3. Carmex lip balm for whenever I have dry lips, plus it smells great too! 
  4. Carex Protect + Plus hand gel
  5. Eucerin face cream, sample size.
  6. Mirror (which belongs to one of my friends!)
  7. Next Just Pink EDT in case I enter a room which smells like someone died in there.
  8. New Look coin purse 

                               


I don't carry much stationary with me as most of the subjects I do for my A-levels are coursework based which requires a computer. The ones which I keep with me are used to take down notes in lesson. Writing my notes in pencil is what I prefer the most as it allows me to write faster which means I can catch up to my teachers notes. 


My school diary, notebook and a thin folder which I put all the handouts which I get from my subject teachers. So this is it guys, finished my first tag post! :D Let me know in the comment box below what you carry in your school bag! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment